The very popular SKODA Tour de Conamara 2020 will be held on Saturday 23rd May 2020 starting and finishing in Clifden, Connemara. The event offers participants the choice of stunning 140km or 80km routes and will travel through magnificent coastal, lakeland, valley and mountainous vistas.
More info @ http://tourdeconamara.ie
- Register early as this event reaches capacity very quickly.
- The Tour de Conamara is not a closed road event. You must adhere to the normal rules of the road.
- Feed Stations will be located along the routes.
- First Aid will be available on the day.
- A ‘No Helmet No Cycle’ policy will be strictly enforced.
- The events operates a ‘Leave No Trace’ litter policy. Please bring home your litter.
- Punctures: Please ensure you can change a puncture and bring spare tubes. It may be some time before support can arrive to a spot where a cyclist may have picked up a puncture so please ensure you can change your own wheel or cycle with someone that will assist you to avoid long delays that will impact on your enjoyment of the day.
Connemara welcomes cyclists and their friends and family. A wide range of music and entertainment options will be hosted in the area on the weekend of the SKODA Tour de Conamara. So come along, have a great cycle and a very enjoyable weekend altogether. We’re looking forward to seeing you!
Image credit: Celtic Series / Tour De Conamara